Department of Education
The Department of Education was established in the year 2009 with an aim to enliven the pedagogical endeavor and quality research in the field of education. The Department has designed its programs of studies and research to meet the requirements and demands of the present educational and scientific era.
- To develop a base for physical education, sports, health and fitness in the Shekhawati region.
- To prepare a trained professional in the field of physical education for schools, colleges, universities, and other institutes.
- To encourage students to participate in sports and physical fitness activities
- To undertake research projects for innovations and improvements in sports, health, and fitness.
- To enable the students to demonstrate the application of physical education in the required fields
|Dr. Rampratap Saini||Principal||7742580683,8104883378||Education@jjtu.ac.in|
|Dr. Javed Manzoor||Asst.prof.|
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|B.A.B.Ed/ B.Sc.B.Ed||Bachelor Of Arts||12th with 50% marks& Reservation Catagory as per the govt. rules||4||1000||27,500/-||27,500/-|
|Ph. D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||M.A(Education), M.Ed. with 55% marks &50% in case of SC/ST Category||3||1000||60,000*/-||60,000*/-|