Department of Chemistry
The Department has started B.Sc. & M.Sc. programs in chemistry and industrial chemistry. These programs have been designed to develop trained manpower for research and development (R&D) and allied industries as well as quality control laboratories of pharmaceutical, food & chemicals.
The department has a well-equipped laboratory with highly qualified modern facilities like UV-Visible spectrophotometer, FT-IR spectrophotometer, gas chromatography (GC), Karl Fischer titrators, nephleometer, conductivity meter, pH meter, bulk density meter, pressure reactor, etc. The department has expertise in the area of organic & physical chemistry.
- To act as mentors to undergraduates through advising them in education & research.
- To teach students the value of cross-disciplinary thinking by providing them excellent educational & research opportunities between chemistry and other fields of study.
- To promote innovative curriculum development while exposing students to advanced instrumentation and technology. So that they can satisfactorily fulfill the requirements of industrial sectors.
- To encourage community engagement by providing students with service-learning and community-based research opportunities.
- To encourage students to value diversity and to develop a global perspective through international experiences in chemistry.
|Dr. Rakesh Kumar||HODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Karan Pratap Singh||Asst.Prof.||-||-|
|Dr. Krishan Kumar Singh||Asst.Prof.||-||-|
|COURSE TYPE||COURSE NAME||ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||DURATION (YEAR/SEM)||REGISTRATION FEES||FEE FOR GIRLS(ANNUAL/SEM)||FEE FOR BOYS(ANNUAL/SEM)|
|B.Sc.||Bachelor Of Science||10+2(Medical/ Non Medical)||3||1000||3,000/-||12,000/-|
|M.Sc.||Master Of science||B.Sc. with Chemistry||2||1000||6,250/-||25,000/-|
|Ph. D.||Doctor Of Philosophy||Master's in chemistry with 55% marks(50% in case SC/ ST)||3||1000||60,000/-||60,000/-|